2018 marks the eighth year for Traditions Bank’s “Her Traditions Scholarship Program.” Five winners were chosen from among the many applicants based on their “superior leadership skills, admirable academic achievement and promising potential to become a future woman leader of our community.”
Gene Draganosky, President & CEO and Carolyn Schaefer, Her Traditions Founder and Champion, presented the awards to the following young women:
- Avery Martz – Hanover High School
- Sarah Groetz – Dallastown Area High School
- Olivia Quartey – Central York High School
- Shaely Gamble – Dover Area High School
- Jenna Bittinger – Northern High School
Read more about the Her Traditions Scholarship Program here.