Benefits of Chip-Enabled Debit Cards
Why use a Traditions Bank Debit Card?
- Can be used virtually anywhere MasterCard® is accepted in the U.S. and around the world!
- Can be used like an ATM card
- Only one card to carry
- Provides an easy way to pay
- Reduces the need for check writing
- Reduces the need to carry cash
- Surcharge-free withdrawals through the MoneyPass® ATM network!
- Add to your digital wallet – Learn how!
MoneyPass® ATM Network
Traditions Bank is part of the MoneyPass surcharge-free ATM network, with thousands of ATMs coast to coast — and the network continues to grow! Since each and every MoneyPass ATM is surcharge-free, you won’t have to worry about paying a fee to Traditions Bank or any other bank in the MoneyPass network in order to access your money.
For a list of MoneyPass ATMs, visit www.moneypass.com.
Manage Card Features in the Traditions Bank Mobile App
Keep an eye on the cards in your wallet with the Traditions Bank Mobile App!
Our free mobile app contains many additional security features and benefits if you have a personal debit account with Traditions Bank. These features can be particularly useful for times when you might have lost your card, suspect it was stolen, utilize digital wallets, and more. It also offers other controls and settings that help you limit the type of merchant the card is used for and the dollar amount.
What makes these features valuable?
These features are easy to use and powerful tools to protect against fraudulent use of a lost, stolen or compromised debit card. It can also be useful for controlling the way dependents can use a debit card you give them. In addition to the ability to turn your cards “on” or “off” for all transactions, you can also:
- Add cards to Apple Pay or Google Pay
- Limit the type of merchant where the card can be used
- Track recurring payments
- Receive alerts when anyone attempts to use the card outside your limits
- Instantly change your settings, giving you complete control over your debit card
- Add travel plans to ensure your funds are available on your trip
Ready to use these features?
If you are a Traditions Bank mobile banking user, this feature is built into the Traditions Bank Mobile App under “Manage my cards.” Find out more about Manage Card features by watching the video tutorial, or by clicking the demo button below.