2017 marks the seventh year for Traditions Bank’s “Her Traditions Scholarship Program.” Five winners were chosen from among the many applicants based on their “superior leadership skills, admirable academic achievement and promising potential to become a future woman leader of our community.”
Gene Draganosky, President & CEO and Carolyn Schaefer, Managing Director of Specialized Banking, presented the awards to the following young women:
- Sahara Wilt – York Suburban High School (standing, left)
- Erin O’Connor – South Western High School (standing, right)
- Sharlie Taylor – Red Lion Area Senior High School (seated, left)
- Anya Grunewald – Dallastown Area High School (seated, right)
- Erin O’Malley – West York Area High School (inset)
Read more about the Her Traditions Scholarship Program here.