Long before our doors opened at our Downtown York branch at 100 North George Street, Traditions Bank has been committed to being a part of the York City community. For the last seventeen years, we’ve demonstrated this commitment through our relationships with local small businesses and our services to area nonprofits with a focus on improving the lives of city residents and visitors. Building a brick-and-mortar location in York City has always been a part of the vision for the Bank, and in September of 2018 we made that dream a reality.
On Thursday, March 28, 2019 we were honored to be named “Outstanding Large Business” during Downtown Inc’s 19th Annual Downtown First Awards. Congratulations to all of the winners of the 2019 Downtown First Awards Presented by The Glatfelter Agency!
- Outstanding Large Business – Traditions Bank
- Outstanding Small Business – McCallister & Myers – Real Estate Services
- Outstanding New Business/Merchant – Aurora’s Bakery
- Outstanding Merchant – Molly’s Courtyard Cafe
- Better York Appell Beautification Award – Ron Boyd
- Outstanding Individual – Jose Santiago
- Outstanding Non Profit – Martin Library and York County Libraries
- Outstanding Volunteer – Douglas “D.K” Knight
Thank you to Downtown Inc for this great honor and to all of the winners and nominees for the great things you do in our community. More information about the Downtown First Awards and Downtown Inc. is available on their website. Check out the article from York Daily Record.
The Strength of Community Banking
What is a HELOC? What Can You Do With One?
Love Your Home Loan With Our Rate Drop Pledge