The entire team at Traditions Bank is honored to receive Leadership York’s 2019 Outstanding Business of the Year! This award was accepted at the graduation ceremony for the 2019 Leadership Training Program on May 22, 2019.
Leadership York’s mission is to train, connect and inspire individuals to serve the York community in leadership programs, The organization was founded in 1978 and boasts over 3,800 graduates from its six programs, Those graduates provide leadership to more than 250 nonprofit organizations and serves thousands of constituents in state and government. Leadership York is the primary resource for developing inspired leadership for our changing community.
To choose Leadership York’s Outstanding Business of the Year, a task force meets to review a short list of local companies and organizations that encourage community engagement and philanthropy.
Throughout its seventeen-year history, Traditions Bank has maintained a strong focus on supporting the growth and development of leaders in our community.
- In 2009, the bank formed Young Professionals Council of next generation leaders to gather feedback, help develop products and services they expect and deserve, and learn more about the causes and issues which are important to them.
- In 2016, the bank’s internal Mentor Program was created, providing networking and development opportunities through a yearlong pairing of senior Associates with those at earlier points in their careers.
- The bank’s ongoing support of, and involvement in, organizations such as Leadership York, York Young Professionals, United Way Emerging Leaders, and others, ensures our community’s future is in capable hands.
Because We Live Here Too®, Traditions Bank strives to make a positive difference in our hometown, improving the quality of life for the individuals and businesses we serve.
- Our team of Associates gives their time to more than 200 local organizations through service on boards and volunteer activities at community events.
- The bank offers generous financial support to local nonprofits and area educational organizations.
- We are happy to help provide free entertainment and cultural experiences to thousands of York County residents through relationships with community partners like the York Builders Association and York Revolution’s Eventive.
Traditions Bank offers our sincerest thanks to Leadership York for this distinction. We congratulate our own Kristi Riley-Platt and the entire 2019 class on their graduation from the Leadership Training Program. We look forward to seeing the impact this tremendous group of individuals will continue to make in our community!