Considering purchasing a home? Wondering if now is the right time to invest? The answer is YES! Take advantage of current market conditions with our NEW Rate Drop Pledge!
What is the Traditions Mortgage Rate Drop Pledge?
Our unique program allows you to buy now and refinance to a lower rate later, if rates drop, without Lender Fees*. This program gives you peace of mind to invest in your dream home now and save money later on your monthly mortgage payments if interest rates drop.
When it comes to financing a home, there are many options. Our team of mortgage experts is here to help you love your home loan as much as you love your home. Standing on our core values of real relationships and exquisite experiences, Traditions Mortgage provides local, personalized service to those in South Central PA. Contact our Mortgage Team today to get started.
Rate Pledge Program Disclaimers
1. Traditions Mortgage Rate Pledge (“Program”) allows for a rate and term refinance with no *Lender Fees, subject to the limitations more fully described below, to qualified applicants. The refinance must be a first lien rate and term refinance (with no cash out) of the same property, paying off the loan originally financed by Traditions Mortgage.
2. The Program is not a guarantee that the borrower or the property will qualify for a refinance. All applicable underwriting guidelines and closing conditions in effect at the time of refinance must be met. The Program is not a guarantee that a lower interest rate or payment can be provided to the borrower by Traditions Mortgage.
3. To be considered for the Program, the borrower must have made at least six (6) consecutive payments on the purchase loan which are not past due more than 30 days before applying for the refinance.
4. *Lender Fees under the Program include only fees paid directly to the lender, including origination, processing, underwriting, administration, closing, or funding fees, as applicable. It does not include fees charged to reduce the interest rate, including discount points and buydown fees, and does not include fees paid to third parties other than Traditions Mortgage, including but not limited to tax service fees, wire, appraisal, or credit reports, settlement agent/attorney fees, insurance, notary or government fees.
5. The total amount of *Lender Fees covered by the Program will not exceed $1,250. Offer may not be redeemed for cash or credit and is not transferrable and cannot be retroactively applied to any loans. Offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
6. The Program will be offered for purchase loans closing January 15, 2023 through December 31, 2023. The refinance must close no later than December 31, 2024, to be eligible. Program eligibility dates may be extended by Traditions Mortgage, in its sole discretion, at any time.
7. Unforeseen circumstances that adversely affect the ability to perform will void Traditions Mortgage’s obligation under the Program.
Do you have a question about our Rate Drop Pledge?
We love questions! Fill in the form below to let us know if there is anything we can answer for you. Please be careful NOT to include details such as your social security number, account number, or other identifying information in this form.
Protecting Your Money: Understanding FDIC Insurance and How It Keeps Your Deposits Safe
The Impact of Effortless Checking
Debt Management for a Brighter Financial Future