2013 Her Traditions Scholarship Winners Traditions Bank received many very impressive applications for the 2013 scholarship program which were evaluated by a third party. It was difficult to choose four winners among the five finalists who scored the highest, so Traditions Bank decided to award one extra scholarship in 2013!
Mike Kochenour, President & CEO, and Carolyn Schaefer, Managing Director — Personal Banking & Wealth Management, presented the awards to the following young women:
- Sarah Dudney – Central York High School
- Sarah Fuller – York Catholic High School
- Larissa Miller – Dover High School
- Alexandra Plowman – Dallastown High School
- Devki Gami – Central York High School
Read more about the Her Traditions Scholarship Program here.
The Strength of Community Banking
What is a HELOC? What Can You Do With One?
Love Your Home Loan With Our Rate Drop Pledge