If you’ve driven down Eisenhower Drive in Hanover the last few months, you’ve witnessed a total transformation of the property between Wolf’s Furniture and Ryan’s Restaurant. What was a small 800-square-foot “kiosk” branch that was vacated by another bank, is now a beautiful new 3,200-square-foot Traditions Bank full service office. We’re thrilled to announce that our entry into the Hanover market is almost here!
Join us for our Grand Opening Tailgate Party from 10am-1pm on Saturday, November 1st, complete with Food, Fun and Prizes! (while they last, no purchase necessary!)
- Register inside, meet our Hanover Team, and receive a program and “ticket” for a complimentary lunch! (while supplies last)
- STUFF THE TRUCKS! Bring a canned good to donate to New Hope Ministries’ Hanover Food Bank! Place it in one of two Gene Latta Trucks, and Traditions Bank will donate $1 per can (up to $1000) to each of Hanover and South Western Athletic Booster Clubs, based on number of cans collected.
- Wear your favorite team jersey and receive a free Team Traditions megaphone filled with popcorn! (while they last)
- FUN FOR THE KIDS! – Face Painting, Caricature Artist, Balloon Artist and more!
- FUN FOR EVERYONE! – Cornhole & Football Toss games!
- Dual radio remote 10am-noon with The Peak 98.5’s Joe Black & WGTY Country 107.7’s Paesan!
- Special appearance by York Revolution’s “Downtown” Mascot!
- Register free for prizes, including…
- 4 tickets & Parking to the Ravens vs. Browns game on Sunday, 12/28/14 in Baltimore ($522 value)
- 4 tickets & Parking to the Penn State vs. Temple game on Saturday, 11/15/14 in University Park ($235 value)
No purchase necessary to enter. See branch for complete details.