March 13. 2021
Dear Valued Customer,
With COVID-19 vaccinations underway and the decline in COVID cases in the communities we serve, Traditions Bank will resume regular branch lobby hours beginning Monday, March 15.
All branches will continue to maintain regular Drive-Thru hours.
- For loan applications and new account openings, we still recommend that you make an appointment in advance by calling 717-747-2600.
- Whenever possible, please continue to use our Drive-Thrus (not available at our Downtown York branch) for routine transactions, or use our convenient ATM’s, online banking, mobile banking, or telephone banking. Click here for a quick reference guide on the best option for each of your needs.
- Remember, you can contact our Customer Care team by calling 717-747-2600, email by using the form on our website, or accessing our Chat feature, which can be found in the lower right corner of our website.
Safety measures remain in place.
The safety of our customers and associates remains our highest priority, and we adhere to current PA Department of Health and CDC safety guidelines as follows:
- We continue to limit the number of clients in branch lobbies at one time.
- You are required to wear a mask for the duration of your visit. If you do not have one available, one will be provided to you.
- We ask that you do not wear sunglasses and/or a hat.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available at each location.
- Clear protective barriers remain in place at appointment desks and teller lines, and floor decals help indicate proper social distancing.
- Check writing desks remain closed. Transaction slips and pens are available by request.
- We regularly sanitize highly-touched surfaces.
We appreciate you.
We realize these past 12 months have been challenging for our customers and communities, and we appreciate your understanding as we temporarily adjusted our hours. We hope that our return to regular hours is just one small sign of more normal days ahead.
Thank you for being a Traditions Bank customer and for your ongoing trust in us.
Gene Draganosky, President & CEO