Congratulations to these Remarkable Young Women
Since Traditions Bank’s inception in 2002, the organization has had a strong focus on supporting women in the important role they play in our community’s success. Through the Her Traditions program, women are encouraged to be engaged in their financial health and set inspirational goals that help them reach new heights. As part of our focus on celebrating women leaders, the bank awards scholarships to York County graduates who plan to attend college, exhibit strong leadership skills, excel academically, and make their mark on our community through volunteer service.
In its 11th year, the Her Traditions Scholarship Program recently recognized seven area seniors with $500 scholarships. Traditions Bank is proud to recognize the accomplishments of the following young women:
- Chloe Hoover, West York Area – University of Nebraska Lincoln to major in Business Management with Human Resources
- Rebekah Hernandez, Delone Catholic – Franciscan University of Steubenville to major in either Psychology or Theology/Catechetic
- Kristian Sprankle, York Suburban – East Stroudsburg University to major in Math with a concentration in Secondary Education
- Mary Beth Ryer, Central York – Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania to major in Early Childhood Education
- Berry Jiang, Dallastown Area – College of the Holy Cross to major in Political Science
- Tzipporah Goins, Logos Academy – Fordham Lincoln Center College to major in Humanitarian Studies
- Stella Kibinda, York Country Day – Penn State University to major in Biomedical Engineering
This Fall, the Her Traditions Scholarship program will be expanded to include scholarships for nontraditional students, women entering the trades, and the opportunity for reoccurring scholarships. Information on the 2022 Her Traditions Scholarship will be available in October. Please visit www.hertraditions.com for details.