2019 marks the ninth year for Traditions Bank’s “Her Traditions Scholarship Program”
Five winners were chosen from among the many applicants based on their “superior leadership skills, admirable academic achievement and promising potential to become a future woman leader of our community.”
Gene Draganosky, President & CEO and Carolyn Schaefer, Her Traditions Founder and Champion, presented the awards to the following young women:
- Kaitlyn Arrow – Central York High School
- Delphie Backs – Central York High School
- Laura Kruth – Christian School of York
- Rachel Ritchey – West York High School
- Sierra Stevens – Hanover High School
Information on the 2020 Her Traditions Scholarship Program will be available in September 2019.
The Strength of Community Banking
What is a HELOC? What Can You Do With One?
Love Your Home Loan With Our Rate Drop Pledge