Credit Card Processing & Merchant Services
Your customers can be anywhere. And no matter where they are they expect you to accept their payments easily and securely. That doesn’t need to be complicated or expensive.
Traditions Bank Makes Payments Easy!
We have a variety of easy to use Merchant Service solutions available through Elavon — an industry leader for 25 years in payment acceptance and credit card processing.
No matter what type of business you own, Traditions Bank has a credit card processing solution to fit your needs:
- In-person, online and mobile payment solutions
- Smart terminals, Chip Card/EMV terminals and tablet Point of Sale systems
- Solutions for ecommerce and online shopping carts
- Loyalty and gift card programs to market, grow and retain your customers’ business
- Accept mobile wallet payments including Apple Pay™ and Android Pay™
- Next day business funding
Data Security Solutions
Stay safe with our multi-layered security solutions to help you protect your customer payment data.
Safe-T Security Solutions means:
- Protection against Hackers
- Protection against Counterfeit Card Transactions
- Protection against risks of Card Data Breach
- Simplified PCI-DSS Compliance
Customer Service and Customer Care
- We are here when you need us 24/7/365
- Dedicated Account Manager for each business customer
Convenient, Easily Accessible Reporting
Gain insights into sales trends and more as you monitor your account from any web browser through our online reporting tool.
Industry Specific Solutions for Credit Card Processing
Because the payments landscape is changing faster than ever before, our business merchant service solutions work in any customer environment. We offer credit card processing options for a variety of industry types including:
- Professional Services
To learn more about the many business merchant service processing choices available, or to schedule a complimentary pricing comparison, contact:
Regional Account Executive, Elavon
412-403-9388 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc. Android Pay is a trademark of Google Inc.