Savings solutions that work for your business
It’s important to make the most of your business’s earnings while still maintaining access to your funds. We can help you find the right ways to put your money to work with interest-earning options that are just right for your organization’s needs.
Business Savings Account
Our Business Statement Savings account offers a low minimum balance requirement of $500 and the following tiered interest rate structure:
- $0.01 – $49,999.99
- $50,000.00 and over
If the balance should fall below the $500 minimum, you’ll pay a monthly service fee of $10.
Business Money Market Account
If higher competitive interest rates and 24-hour access to your funds are what you are looking for, a Traditions Bank Business Money Market account may be the right account for you. Consider these benefits:
- $100 deposit to establish the account
- Earn higher interest rates as your account balance grows
- Write checks from your account, if needed
- No monthly service fee when you maintain a minimum balance of $3,000
- The service fee for balances in Business Money Market accounts that fall below $3,000 is $12 and is based on the daily balance during the statement cycle