Dear Valued Customer,
Because the recent rise in COVID cases is impacting our area, Traditions Bank will temporarily limit access to branch and administrative lobbies beginning Monday, January 3, 2022, in order to reduce exposure for our associates and customers. Lobby closures will continue until at least Saturday, January 22.
Appointments are required for all in-person visits and must be scheduled in advance. Masks are strongly encouraged. Virtual appointments are also available.
Our team of associates remains committed to delivering exquisite service that transcends face-to-face interactions. They are ready to meet your needs during regular business hours through:
- utilizing our Drive-Thru (not available at our Downtown York branch) for routine transactions
- calling our Customer Care Team at 717-747-2600
- emailing us using the form on our website
- accessing our Chat feature, which can be found in the lower right corner of our website
- using our convenient ATM’s, online banking, mobile banking, or telephone banking
We remain available to you
We appreciate your understanding as we carefully make decisions with the safety of our customers and associates as our highest priority. If you have any concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
Although access to our lobbies is temporarily limited, we are committed to providing the exquisite service you are accustomed to in other convenient ways.
Thank you for being a Traditions Bank customer and for your ongoing trust in us.
President & CEO
Protecting Your Money: Understanding FDIC Insurance and How It Keeps Your Deposits Safe
The Impact of Effortless Checking
Debt Management for a Brighter Financial Future